If you want to use an account Service-SMTP.fr as a sending solution for traditional correspondence, whether personal or professional, this page is not about you, none of your emails will be a problem.
If you would like to use our services to send newsletters or promotional emails,when you sign up,
You are committed to
- send emails only to recipients who have expressly agreed to receive messages about your products or services. On the registration form (online or paper), a box (not checked by default) must ask if the person wishes to subscribe to your mailings and the theme of the messages they will receive should be clearly mentioned.
- indicate in all messages why the user receives a message, i.e. indicate how his address was collected (for example: the loyalty card of a specific store, the name of a website, etc.).
- Clearly indicate who the sender of the message is,including the name of the company (or association, or site), reply email, etc.
- Include a opt-out link in all messages so you don’t receive emails anymore. This link must be clear and visible. Applications for opt-outs must be considered immediately.
- do not exert too much commercial pressure when it comes to promotional emails (once or twice a month, for example).
We also advise you to order a dedicated IP from your customer space.
You can’t use our services if
- your list of addresses comes from a third party, whether it’s a purchase or an exchange,even if the file is sold as “opt-in.” When a user gives his consent to receive emails, he gives it to the publisher of the site on which he registers, not for his partners or customers.
- your email list has been retrieved from the Internet or on a paper directory, by hand or via software to suck upemail addresses.
- you want to “prospect” companies or people with whom you are not already in contact or advertise to recipients who don’t know you.
- the theme of your message is biased (adult content, gambling, promotion of an audiotel service, etc.) or illegal (incitement to hatred, weapons, tobacco, racism, human abuse, etc.).